Re: preserving db/ts/relfilenode OIDs across pg_upgrade (was Re: storing an explicit nonce)

От tushar
Тема Re: preserving db/ts/relfilenode OIDs across pg_upgrade (was Re: storing an explicit nonce)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 12/15/21 12:09 AM, tushar wrote:
I spent much of today reviewing 0001. Here's an updated version, so
far only lightly tested. Please check whether I've broken anything.
Thanks Robert, I tested from v96/12/13/v14 -> v15( with patch)
things are working fine i.e table /index relfilenode is preserved,
not changing after pg_upgrade.
I covered tablespace OIDs testing scenarios and that is also preserved after pg_upgrade.
--
regards,tushar
EnterpriseDB  https://www.enterprisedb.com/