Re:

От Andrej
Тема Re:
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 4 February 2010 02:26, vijayalakshmi thiruvengadam
<tviji1983@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Good Morning,
>                         I am a developer trying to use postgresql 8.3.2 when
> it was available. Now it says fatal error ie when executing
> postgresql-8.3-int.msi that has two msi files pgadmin3.msi and psqlodbc.msi,
> it shows
May I ask why you're trying to install an ancient version?
The latest in the 8.3.x branch is 8.3.9

> I would be grateful if you would let me know about it.
>
> Many thanks,
>
> Vijayalakshmi Vijaya sankar

Cheers,
Andrej

--
Please don't top post, and don't use HTML e-Mail :}  Make your quotes concise.

От: john blair
Сообщение: statically linking libpq to psycopg2
От: Scott Frankel
Сообщение: Re: add column specify position