Re: In memory Database for postgres

От Andrej Ricnik-Bay
Тема Re: In memory Database for postgres
Дата
Список pgsql-general
2008/11/18 aravind chandu <avin_friends@yahoo.com>:
> Hello,
Hi!

>               I guess most of you guys heard about In Memory Database.I have
> a small question regarding it.I need to create an In Memory Database for
> postgresql through which I have to perform various operations on postgresql
> database(queries,procedures,programs using pqxx API etc...).I didn't have
> any idea of how to start and where to start this issue.Please comment on
> this issue,so that it will be really helpful to me .
The fact aside that it's a "bad idea" (tm): you could have the data files
reside in a RAM disk.  Which OS are you planning to do this on?

> Thanks,
> Avin.
Cheers,
Andrej

--
Please don't top post, and don't use HTML e-Mail :}  Make your quotes concise.

От: aravind chandu
Сообщение: In memory Database for postgres
От: Lothar Behrens
Сообщение: Using database to find file doublettes in my computer