Re: Problems Restarting PostgreSQL Daemon

От Andrej Ricnik-Bay
Тема Re: Problems Restarting PostgreSQL Daemon
Дата
Список pgsql-general
2008/7/28 Rich Shepard <rshepard@appl-ecosys.com>:
>  Thank you. I think that for some reason using pg_ctl to start the
> postmaster is no longer working here. As I have time, I'll look into why.
Can you do a 'locate pg_ctl|xargs ls -l' and see whether you have more than one
installed, and if so, which one comes first in the PATH?

> Rich
Cheers,
Andrej

--
Please don't top post, and don't use HTML e-Mail :} Make your quotes concise.

От: "dfx"
Сообщение: How to get the real postgreql error from visual basic
От: Suresh
Сообщение: Profiling postgres