Re: Problems Restarting PostgreSQL Daemon

От Andrej Ricnik-Bay
Тема Re: Problems Restarting PostgreSQL Daemon
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 23/07/2008, Rich Shepard <rshepard@appl-ecosys.com> wrote:

>   When I run the Slackware script, '/etc/rc.d/rc.postgresql start' (script
>  attached), I'm shown a process ID and told the daemon is already running.
>  For example:
Since there are no official Slackware postgres packages
I'd like to ask where that script came from :) and how you
installed postges in the first place.  Happy to communicate
of the list if you prefer that.

>  TIA,
>
>  Rich
Cheers,
Andrej

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Initdb problem on debian mips cobalt: Bus error
От: Ben
Сообщение: Re: ER diagram software