Re: Bottom Posting

От Andrej Ricnik-Bay
Тема Re: Bottom Posting
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 29/05/2008, Bob Pawley <rjpawley@shaw.ca> wrote:

> ... get their point across up front without making me wade through
Good for you :}

>  I can understand the concept of bottom posting
No one advocates bottom-posting here. It's all about intersparsed
with relevant bits left standing.

>  The concept of most lists should be "the free exchange of ideas in the most
> efficient manner possible".
Which is per agreement on the list intersparsed. Which also allows people
only just hopping onto the train of thought to get a good understanding
of what a thread is about without having to read the lot top to bottom.
May not match your individual preference, but then that's not what the
list is about, either.

>  Bob
Cheers,
Andrej

--
Please don't top post, and don't use HTML e-Mail :}  Make your quotes concise.

От: Hermann Muster
Сообщение: Accessing other databases with DBLink when leaving user/password empty
От: "A. Kretschmer"
Сообщение: Question about cost-calculation