Re: Need help to migrate pqSQL db 8.0.3 to 8.2.6

От Andrej Ricnik-Bay
Тема Re: Need help to migrate pqSQL db 8.0.3 to 8.2.6
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 26/03/2008, Tri Quach <tquach@k12.hi.us> wrote:
> Hi Andrej,
Hi Tri!

>  I am running on Linux, Red Hat 3.
>  I have hard time to use pg_dump command.  Can you give me the syntax of
>  pgdump?
Not a syntax-problem; to use pg_dumpall you need to be
the postgres (superuser).

su - postgres
pg_dumpall > dbfile

If you'd rather run it individually for each DB become the
user who owns the respective DB.

>  Thank you for your help.
>
> Tri.
Cheers,
Andrej

--
Please don't top post, and don't use HTML e-Mail :}  Make your quotes concise.

От: Jeff Davis
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL Replication with read-only access to standby DB
От: Rodrigo Gonzalez
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL, clusters and load-balance