Re: Trouble running PostgreSQL server / Server must be started under certain locale.

От Andrej Ricnik-Bay
Тема Re: Trouble running PostgreSQL server / Server must be started under certain locale.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 28/02/2008, Olmec Sinclair <olmec@cleanweb.co.nz> wrote:
>  Anyway, I uninstalled and installed using the ubuntu package manager. I
> tried again this morning - removing 8.2 and then reinstalling 8.2 again...
> still won't start.
Are you seeing any error messages?  W/o more detail it's impossible
to even start trying to support you.
What does /var/log/postgresql/postgresql-8.2-main.log say?

>  I'm sure I can work through this (I seem to remember having a starting
> issue before) but the data locale thing is a worry.
That, too, is indeed.  Now ... gutsy doesn't have 8.3 officially yet
(I don't think).  What other repositories did you tie in with your apt?

>  Cheers (from Christchurch)
>
>  Olmec
Cheers,
Andrej

От: Erik Jones
Сообщение: Re: How to "paste two tables side-by-side"?
От: "Tim Uckun"
Сообщение: Re: UUID-OSSP for windows.