Members-choice award at LinuxQuestions.org

От Andrej Ricnik-Bay
Тема Members-choice award at LinuxQuestions.org
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi Guys,

Apologies for the cross-post, I already posted this in advocacy a
few days ago, and am hoping for a slightly better exposure here.

Over at http://www.linuxquestions.org a members-choice award for
2007 is currently going on.  Every year I see a great influx of people
signing up solely for the purpose of voting for firebird ... to counter-
balance that I thought we could maybe get some people to vote for
the best OpenSource RDBMS instead? :}   Not that firebird wins (most
of the time MySQL does :/), but I'd sure like to see more votes for
Postgres in that poll.

http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/2007-linuxquestions.org-members-choice-awards-79/database-of-the-year-610185/

Cheers,
Andrej

--
Please don't top post, and don't use HTML e-Mail :}  Make your quotes concise.