Re: Enterprise Wide Deployment

От Andrej Ricnik-Bay
Тема Re: Enterprise Wide Deployment
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 8/14/07, john_sm <john_smith3853@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hey guys, for an enterprise wide deployment, what will you
> suggest and why among - Red Hat Linux, Suse Linux and
> Ubuntu Linux, also, do you think, we can negotiate the
> support pricing down?
For all it's worth:  my personal experiences with RH support
were shocking, to say the least, and I can't fathom why
anyone would want to pay for it.

If you have in-house linux expertise, choose whatever they're
familiar with.  If you don't - find a local company that can give
you support and use what they're familiar with.  Just my 2 cents.

Cheers,
Andrej

От: "Andrej Ricnik-Bay"
Сообщение: Re: I get a error msg when i try to connect to the DB
От: Kenneth Downs
Сообщение: Re: Writing most code in Stored Procedures