Re: Linux distro

От Andrej Ricnik-Bay
Тема Re: Linux distro
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 8/5/07, Joshua D. Drake <jd@commandprompt.com> wrote:
> [...]
> 3. Mac OSX is ugly. I know I just made a bunch of people poo in their
> leather pants but it is. It is really ugly. I want clean, out of my way,
> customizable interface that works the way "I" work. Not the way the kool
> aide drinking fan boys of apple work.
And they're a complete nightmare to maintain or cater for in
a heterogeneous environment.  In my last employment I was
praying that they would just disappear from the surface of
the earth :D ... even Windows was easier to set-up./deal with
there .... mind you, it *was* and AD shop, mostly.  Linux tied
in quite nicely.  The Macs ... AD integration, network integration
in general, stupid features around web-browsing, ...

/me shudders ...

> And with that beautiful flame... out!
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Joshua D. Drake
Cheers,
Andrej

--
Please don't top post, and don't use HTML e-Mail :}  Make your quotes concise.