Re: Restore single table from pg_dumpall.

От Andrej Ricnik-Bay
Тема Re: Restore single table from pg_dumpall.
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
On 1/23/07, Jim Stalewski <JStalewski@visalighting.com> wrote:

> I have been asked by a programmer to restore a single table from a
> PG_DUMPALL backup.
>
> Is this possible, and if so, would anyone be able to tell me please, what
> PSQL options and switches are required?  Running PostgreSQL 8.1.3.
Not sure whether this is an option for you, but I'd make a copy,
fire up vim and strip all I don't want out of the copy.

If I wanted to be able to restore individual databases I'd dump
them individually.

Cheers,
Andrej

От: "Jim Stalewski"
Сообщение: Restore single table from pg_dumpall.
От: Alan Hodgson
Сообщение: Re: Restore single table from pg_dumpall.