Re: [GENERAL] Shared Objects (Dynamic loading)

От Andrej Ricnik-Bay
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Shared Objects (Dynamic loading)
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
On 8/29/06, Jasbinder Bali <jsbali@gmail.com> wrote:

> though am not sure at all how I'm or any1 else is goin to do it) and thats
> something i'll do in C. So to keep things pretty straight and stick to one
> single programing language due to other factors, I have no choice but to use
> C. Thats one of the design decisions taken for our project.
You could stick with the basic Unix design idea and have two
parts to the program, one that does the socket-part (written in
C) and one Postgres-part, written in whatever?

> Thanks,
> ~Jas
Cheers,
Andrej

--
Please don't top post, and don't use HTML e-Mail :}  Make your quotes concise.

От: Franck Routier
Сообщение: Re: Difference between char and varchar
От: Bruno Wolff III
Сообщение: Re: Difference between char and varchar