Re: Million of rows

От Vinicius Bernardi
Тема Re: Million of rows
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
At now I have this system runing in a mysql, all the examples I have
are in mysql, but the biggest client that will start now, we will use
PostgreSQL, so I need a way to do those questions in postgres...
Ideas like TABLESPACES or anothe things...

Just looking for start ideas...

Thanks

Vinicius Marques De Bernardi