SQL statement in an error report for deferred constraint violation.

От Konrad Witaszczyk
Тема SQL statement in an error report for deferred constraint violation.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

While PQresultErrorField() from libpq allows to get context in which an error
occurred for immediate constraints, and thus an SQL statement which caused the
constraint violation, I cannot see any way to find out which SQL statement
caused an error in case of deferred constraints, in particular deferred foreign
key constraints.

Is there any way to check which SQL statement or at least which row violated a
constraint when it's deferred? If not does anyone know why there is such
restriction?

Konrad

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: PgUpgrade bumped my XIDs by ~50M?
Сообщение: Re: PgUpgrade bumped my XIDs by ~50M?