Re: Drawing schema

От Sean Davis
Тема Re: Drawing schema
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
If you search the archives, there are at least a couple of discussions
in the past 6 months regarding entity-relationship diagrams (ERD).

For a solution in perl, check out SQL::Translator
(http://search.cpan.org/~kclark/SQL-Translator-0.06/lib/SQL/Translator/
Manual.pod#VISUALIZING_SQL_SCHEMAS)

Sean