Re: BUG #13324: Database returing incorrect results on querying slect clause

От Sharma, Krishna Kumar
Тема Re: BUG #13324: Database returing incorrect results on querying slect clause
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Attached is the output.

There were jobs loading data into the db and due to disk space they got abended. The disk space was increased afyer that and since than we started facing this issue.

This clearly shows the DB got corrupted due to that, but now how do we fix this table? And how do we identify that all the other tables are fine.