Re: Hot standby and b-tree killed items

От marcin mank
Тема Re: Hot standby and b-tree killed items
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Perhaps we should listen to the people that have said they don't want
> queries cancelled, even if the alternative is inconsistent answers.

I think an alternative to that would be "if the wal backlog is too
big, let current queries finish and let incoming queries wait till the
backlog gets smaller".

fell free to ignore me, as a non-hacker I`m not even supposed to be
reading this list :-]

Greetings
Marcin

Сообщение: Re: [idea] a copied relkind in pg_attribute
Сообщение: Re: [idea] a copied relkind in pg_attribute