Re: system catalog permissions

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: system catalog permissions
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 02/26/2018 03:11 PM, PropAAS DBA wrote:
> All;
>

> We have a client which is segmenting their multi-tenant cluster
> (PostgreSQL 9.6) by schema, however if one of their clients connects
> via pgadmin they see ALL schemas, even the ones they don't have access
> to read. I assume pgadmin is pulling the list from the system catalogs.
>

> What's the right/best practice approach? revoke all from public on
> specific system catalog tables? Which tables?

AFAIK, you can not hide the list of schemas but you can prevent people
from entering them.

JD

> Thanks in advance

PostgreSQL centered full stack support, consulting and development.
Advocate: @amplifypostgres || Learn: https://postgresconf.org
*****     Unless otherwise stated, opinions are my own.   *****

От: PropAAS DBA
Сообщение: system catalog permissions
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: system catalog permissions