Re: Semi-customized queries? Subset of SQL? Accessing the parser? Injection?

От Webb Sprague
Тема Re: Semi-customized queries? Subset of SQL? Accessing the parser? Injection?
Дата
Re: Semi-customized queries? Subset of SQL? Accessing the parser? Injection?  (Sam Mason <sam@samason.me.uk>)
Re: Semi-customized queries? Subset of SQL? Accessing the parser? Injection?  (Steve Atkins <steve@blighty.com>)
Re: Semi-customized queries? Subset of SQL? Accessing the parser? Injection?  (Michelle Konzack <linux4michelle@tamay-dogan.net>)
Список pgsql-general
> If they're that smart, they're smart enough to deal with SQL, and
> likely to be frustrated by a like-sql-but-not command language or
> a GUI query designer.
>
> Instead, create a user that only has enough access to read data (and
> maybe create temporary tables) and use that user to give them
> a sql commandline.
>
> It'll be drastically less development effort for you, and the end result
> is less likely to frustrate your users.

Can't do that.  (Or I wouldn't have asked the question.)  Need a WWW
interface, period.

Thanks for the comment, though.

От: Richard Huxton
Сообщение: Re: I'm puzzled by a foreign key constraint problem