Re: Website request -- developer docs along with release docs

От Webb Sprague
Тема Re: Website request -- developer docs along with release docs
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Thanks to all for the link.\

> they are already referenced in the development section of the website:

They are actually a little difficult to find for those of us that
don't use that section frequently, or at least finding a navigation
page to that section.

> I'm not sure we actively should put them on the same page as the release
> docs - I could imagine people getting confused about that.

How about a vote?  I don't think postgres admins are that, ahem,
unsophisticated.  We could put them in <blink> if we had to ;)