Re: Tweak sql result set... ?

От Axe
Тема Re: Tweak sql result set... ?
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
> > Any ideas on how to achieve this? I would like to let the original sql
> > code stay original. I can prepare postgres before executing the sql if
> > this makes it easier to acheive the goal
>
> Have a look at CREATE RULE.
>
> Tim

Ok, you mean I could create a rule for the table, then I let the
script go into my "black box",
do the original selects, but get a manipulated result set back, then I
drop the rule so
that the blackbox of scripts can get the not manipulated result set
back?

I need to sometimes get the result "<div>output from query</div>" and
sometimes not
and it would be awesomw to get it with the same query, but maybe by
setting
a rule or similar. Best from performance view would be to make
something
more permanent. Is it possible to activate/deactivate a rule?

Axe

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: "Gau, Hans-Jürgen"
Сообщение: WG: WG: sql-porting-problem oracle to postgresql with UPDAT E/IS NOT NULL
От: Kjell Rune Skaaraas
Сообщение: Foreign keys and fixed values...