Re: Materialized views (Was Re: Improving count(*))

От Nicolas Barbier
Тема Re: Materialized views (Was Re: Improving count(*))
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
(CCed to the matview-devel mailing list)

On 11/19/05, Heikki Linnakangas <hlinnaka@iki.fi> wrote:

> I've been reading some papers on materialized views lately. Here's some
> interesting ones:

(snip)

You might want to take a look at the pages that I set up to track the
progress on my master's thesis:

<url:http://www.nicolas.barbier.easynet.be/itsme/thesis/>

especially the literature page:

<url:http://www.nicolas.barbier.easynet.be/itsme/thesis/literature/>

IMO, GL95, Qua97 and GM99 are the ones that are most applicable to
view maintenance with bag-semantics (thus, SQL). You should be able to
find all these papers with Google (Scholar) in case my computer is
shut down, otherwise you can download them directly from me.

Greetings,
Nicolas

--
Nicolas Barbier

Сообщение: Re: request for enhancement of protocol
Сообщение: Re: request for enhancement of protocol