Re: Mailing list setup issue

От Chris Velevitch
Тема Re: Mailing list setup issue
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 4/27/06, Marc G. Fournier <scrappy@postgresql.org> wrote:
> What do you mean?  Do you mean a Reply-To: header added?  If so, check out
> the help docs, but there is a 'set replyto' you can add that will have it
> added for your email address, without affecting everyone that doesn't want
> it ...

help docs? There are help documents on the mailing list system that
used by postgresql.org? The only help documents I can find is
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/ that only talks about postgresql.
Where do I find these mailing list help documents. I didn't anyone can
just go and change the postgresql.org mailing list software
configuration?

Chris
--
Chris Velevitch
Manager - Sydney Flash Platform Developers Group