Re: Can't receive password reset e-mail for my community account

От Stefan Kaltenbrunner
Тема Re: Can't receive password reset e-mail for my community account
Дата
Re: Can't receive password reset e-mail for my community account  (Shigeru Hanada <shigeru.hanada@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-www
On 6/22/19 1:34 PM, Shigeru Hanada wrote:
> Hi,
>
> IIRC, I have my PostgreSQL community account with username 'hanada' and
> e-mail address shigeru.hanada@gmail.com
> <mailto:shigeru.hanada@gmail.com>, which I was using on my PostgreSQL
> development activity until 2015. I tried to reset my password
> at https://www.postgresql.org/account/reset/, but no e-mail arrived my
> mailbox.
>
> I also tried to register new account with same username and e-mail
> address, but it failed (as expected) with following error.
>> This username is already in use
>
> How can I revive my community account?

the email address associated with the account hanada is _not_ the gmail
address mentioned above but rather hanada@metrosystems.co.jp.

Stefan

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Shigeru Hanada
Сообщение: Can't receive password reset e-mail for my community account