Re: Patch to add hook to copydir()

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: Patch to add hook to copydir()
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2019-09-02 22:16, Swen Kooij wrote:
> Is there anything that I am missing? My early experiments have been
> very promising but my experience with Postgres internals is limited. Any
> help or feedback would be much appreciated.

You might want to review several previous threads that were
contemplating doing some reflink stuff with btrfs during database
creation.  Not exactly what you are doing, but related.

Also, wouldn't it work if your extension just defined its own copydir()
in the .so?  That should then be used over the built-in one -- maybe.