Re: Support for NSS as a libpq TLS backend

От Jacob Champion
Тема Re: Support for NSS as a libpq TLS backend
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, 2021-09-30 at 14:17 +0200, Daniel Gustafsson wrote:
> The libpq libnss implementation doesn't call either of these, and neither does
> libnss.

I thought the refs check only searched for direct symbol dependencies;
is that piece of NSPR being statically included somehow?

> I'm not entirely sure what to do here, it clearly requires an exception in the
> Makefile check of sorts if we deem we can live with this.
>
> @Jacob: how did you configure your copy of NSPR?

I use the Ubuntu 20.04 builtin (NSPR 4.25.0), but it looks like the
reason I haven't been seeing this is because I've always used --enable-
coverage. If I take that out, I see the same exit check failure.

--Jacob