Re: What happened to pgxml?

От John Gray
Тема Re: What happened to pgxml?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Mon, 13 Jan 2003 12:04:46 +0000, Miles Elam wrote:

> I found the readme in the contrib builds, but there isn't any library or
> import script.  (I am using the RPM build for 7.3.1)

It's probably not built by default as it requires a library (libxml2) that
isn't required for PostgreSQL in general. You should be able to get the
source out of CVS or a source distribution.

(The caveat with building it from a source distribution is that you have
to run configure on the source tree before you can build contrib/xml. This
is how I understand it last time I checked - I have had very little time
to contribute anything to it for a few months.

Regards

John