Regarding to the PostgreSQL Manager announce

От Danil Kovtunovich
Тема Regarding to the PostgreSQL Manager announce
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Dear Sirs and Madams,

On 11/04/2002 we have posted an announce of EMS PostgreSQL Manager - a
powerful PostgreSQL administration tool for Windows.

We are very sorry for our technical troubles, due to which the domain
mentioned in the announce isn't currently working.

If you are interested in seeing what our product is, please go to
http://www.ems-hitech.com/pgmanager/.

As our product is really very nice and useful, it would be quite sad, if you
haven't learnt about it.
Thanks for your attention.

Best regards,
EMS PostgreSQL Manager Team