Re: Inserting streamed data

От Greg Patnude
Тема Re: Inserting streamed data
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Does your table have an index ?? -- You can probably speed it up
significantly by

Preparing the datafile...
Beginning a transaction...

    Dropping the index...
    Doing the 160,000 insert(s)...
    Rebuilding the index...
    Committing the transaction...

Ending the transaction

От: chris.lo@cyberwisdom.net (Chris)
Сообщение: PostgreSQL on Linux and Solaris comparison
От: myke@komar.org (climbingboulder)
Сообщение: shell environment control within psql