Re: what's wrong with this code?

От Jude DaShiell
Тема Re: what's wrong with this code?
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
In any case, if it's legal I can probably do the median calculations in
an easier way or what may be easer.  If the min and max values for each
field can be inserted into a temporary table under different field names
with numeric(3,1) types then it ought to be possible to sum the min and
max values in that temporary table and divide by 2 to get the medians.
So far, I've not heard of anyone doing anything like this with the min
and max calculated values.  With my luck though I'd be arrested by the
psql Police for some violation trying this.

On Mon, 22 Jun 2015, Andrej wrote:

> Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2015 00:13:50
> From: Andrej <andrej.groups@gmail.com>
> To: Jude DaShiell <jdashiel@panix.com>,
>     pgsql-novice <pgsql-novice@postgresql.org>
> Subject: Re: [NOVICE] what's wrong with this code?
>
> On 22 June 2015 at 06:10, Jude DaShiell <jdashiel@panix.com> wrote:
>
>> The numerology research I intend to do with psql will need this expertise in
>> any event since psql doesn't do numerology to the level I use it at all.
>
> To be quite honest I'm glad Postgres doesn't do numerology.  I'd find
> that somewhat disturbing. :)
>
> https://en.wikipedia.org/?title=Numerology
>

> Cheers,
> Andrej

Сообщение: Re: what's wrong with this code?
Сообщение: Re: what's wrong with this code?