Re: Selecting table row with latest date [RESOLVED]

От Rich Shepard
Тема Re: Selecting table row with latest date [RESOLVED]
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Thu, 19 Aug 2021, David G. Johnston wrote:

> I thought you said (p.person_nbr, c.contact_date) is already unique?

David,

Yes, that's the PK for the contacts table. I'm still unsure what needs to be
explicitly included in a query. Quite often I leave out a column and
postgres tells me it needs to be included in order by or group by.

Rich

Сообщение: Re: Selecting table row with latest date [RESOLVED]
Сообщение: Re: Selecting table row with latest date [RESOLVED]