Re: Modifying database schema without losing data

От Rich Shepard
Тема Re: Modifying database schema without losing data
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Mon, 28 Sep 2020, Tom Lane wrote:

> No part-timers in your universe? (My friends in the restaurant business
> would surely find the above pretty laughable.)

Tom,

Not in the markets I serve; at least, not at the environmental manager
level. I don't work for retail businesses; primarily natural resource
industries and others that require storm water discharge permits (no process
waters are allowed off-site when untreated in any state in the western US).

The only part-timers are external consultants hired for a specific purpose.

Stay well,

Rich