Undeliverable: Re: Changing default ../data/ directory (fwd)

От Rich Shepard
Тема Undeliverable: Re: Changing default ../data/ directory (fwd)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I could not find an address for the pgsql-general list owner. Please excuse
my posting to the entire list.

Today all my messages generate this response:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2020 18:21:10 +0000
From: postmaster@outlook.com
To: rshepard@appl-ecosys.com
Subject: Undeliverable: Re: Changing default ../data/ directory

p3plibsmtp01-13.prod.phx3.secureserver.net rejected your message to the following email addresses:

paul@paulweiss.info<mailto:paul@paulweiss.info>
The address you sent your message to wasn't found at the destination domain.
It might be misspelled or it might not exist. Try to fix the problem by
doing one or more of the following:

p3plibsmtp01-13.prod.phx3.secureserver.net gave this error:
104.47.55.172 is not allowed to send from <appl-ecosys.com> per its SPF Record. Please inspect your SPF settings, and
tryagain. IB508 <http://x.co/srbounce>

Diagnostic information for administrators:

Generating server: BN8NAM12HT135.mail.protection.outlook.com

Please remove this address from the subscribed list.

Thanks in advance,

Rich