Re: Subquery to select max(date) value

От Rich Shepard
Тема Re: Subquery to select max(date) value
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Tue, 12 Feb 2019, Adrian Klaver wrote:

> 'infinity' is the max date, so this is what you want?

Adrian,

Nope. When I went to make a cup of coffee I realized that I need the other
date constraints (such as IS NOT NULL), too. I'm re-wording the statement to
put everything in the correct order. Will probably try DISTINCT ON, too, if
that makes it simpler or faster.

Thanks,

Rich

Сообщение: Re: Subquery to select max(date) value
Сообщение: Re: Subquery to select max(date) value