Re: [GENERAL] Upgradede -9.6.1 to -9.6.2; postmaster will notstart

От Rich Shepard
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Upgradede -9.6.1 to -9.6.2; postmaster will notstart
Дата
Список pgsql-general

https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=postgresql.git;a=blob;f=src/backend/libpq/pg_hba.conf.sample;h=6b1778a72136edf52cea56f2ab088b9449df9a48;hb=HEAD
> with your additions.

> Seems you have not restarted Postgres since the last time you had a valid
> pg_hba.conf file. The above is not one. Remove the @***@ strings and you
> should be good.

Adrian,

   I accessed a postgres database (my bookkeeping data) yesterday and the
only difference from then to now was upgrading postgres one third-digit
version.

   Prior to today my upgrades were generally one or two minor versions; e.g.,
from 9.3.x to 9.5.x, and done with pg_dumpall and restoration using psql.
Today I just used pg_ctl to stop the server, ran the normal Slackware
upgradepkg routines, and tried to restart the server. I do not see a
pg_hba.conf file anywhere in the source or build trees so I've no idea from
where this unworkable version came.

Thanks,

Rich