Re: [pgadmin-support] Building pgadmin4-1.1: Python3 virtualwrapper

От Rich Shepard
Тема Re: [pgadmin-support] Building pgadmin4-1.1: Python3 virtualwrapper
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On Tue, 31 Jan 2017, Dan Davis wrote:

> I've been successful installing it into a virtualenv, without using
> virtualenv-wrapper. I create the virtualenv, using -p to select the python
> of my choice (Python 3), and then pip install from the saved wheel.

Dan,
  Getting back to building pgAdmin4. Instead of using pip I'm following the
README instructions to build the runtime version.
  In the runtime/ directory cmake produces these results:

Project MESSAGE: Building for QT4...
Project MESSAGE: Building for Linux/Mac...
Project MESSAGE: Using /usr/bin/python-config
Project MESSAGE: Python2 detected.
  While the above are true, I also have qt5-5.5.1 and python3-3.6.0
installed. Does it matter for which versions of qt and python pgAdmin4 is
built?

Rich