Re: [pgadmin-support] Building pgadmin4-1.1: Python3 virtualwrapper

От Rich Shepard
Тема Re: [pgadmin-support] Building pgadmin4-1.1: Python3 virtualwrapper
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On Tue, 31 Jan 2017, Dan Davis wrote:

> I've been successful installing it into a virtualenv, without using
> virtualenv-wrapper. I create the virtualenv, using -p to select the python
> of my choice (Python 3), and then pip install from the saved wheel.

Dan,
  I stopped reading the installation instructions at this first step when
the wrapper was not found. I'll ignore the wrapper and try moving ahead.

> My success though is on a platform that would have supported
> virtualenv-wrapper - CentOS 7 x86_64. If my suggestions do not work for
> you, then let me know and I'll try to reproduce this.
  Will report results, but it may be a few days as I have a busy week with
my business.

Thanks,

Rich

От: Dave Page
Сообщение: Re: [pgadmin-support] pgadmin4 running behind nginx
От: jbiskofski
Сообщение: Re: [pgadmin-support] pgadmin4 running behind nginx