Re: [GENERAL] 9.6.1: INSERT with PK as serial [FIXED]

От Rich Shepard
Тема Re: [GENERAL] 9.6.1: INSERT with PK as serial [FIXED]
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Mon, 16 Jan 2017, John R Pierce wrote:

> the above isn't valid postgresql, as field names need to be in "doublequotes"
> not 'singlequotes'.

John,

   I thought I had changed them from single to double, yet missed seeing that
I did not do so. Mea culpa! I know better than that.

   That fixed all but one error which I'll address.

Thanks,

Rich

Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] 9.6.1: INSERT with PK as serial
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] 9.6.1: INSERT with PK as serial