Re: [GENERAL] Generating sample data

От Rich Shepard
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Generating sample data
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, 28 Dec 2016, Martijn Tonies (Upscene Productions) wrote:

> Not open source, but also not pricey (IMO): Advanced Data Generator.
> http://www.upscene.com/advanced_data_generator/
>
> Generates e-mail addresses, street names, first & last names, company names,
> complex relationships etc.
>
> And yes, this is our product. ;)

Martijn,

   Thank you for making me aware of your company and product. However, after
20 years of using only F/OSS to run my business (and personal computing)
needs and contributing to several open source projects along the way my
preference is to use such tools. When I get the large database application
up and running I'll post it on github and turn it loose into the F/OSS world
under the GPL.

Regards,

Rich

Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Performance PLV8 vs PLPGSQL
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Performance PLV8 vs PLPGSQL