Re: Identifying Reason for Column Name Returned by SELECT

От Rich Shepard
Тема Re: Identifying Reason for Column Name Returned by SELECT
Дата
Re: Identifying Reason for Column Name Returned by SELECT
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, 14 Sep 2011, Steve Crawford wrote:

> I suspect you have a multi-line entry and the '+' is just indicating that the
> field continues.

Steve, et al.:

   It's not multi-line, but malformed.

> Try ...where site_id ~ 'GW-22'... (this may take a while if the table is very
> large).

   This found the appropriate rows. Now, my question is DDL-related:

   What is the appropriate syntax to change 'GW-22  +' to GW-22? Can I use
'like' or '~' in an ALTER TABLE RENAME <column> ... statement?

Thanks guys,

Rich

Сообщение: Re: Identifying Reason for Column Name Returned by SELECT
Сообщение: Re: Identifying Reason for Column Name Returned by SELECT