Re: Any Good Postgresql Courses Offered in the US Area?

От Rich Shepard
Тема Re: Any Good Postgresql Courses Offered in the US Area?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Thu, 4 Feb 2010, Wang, Mary Y wrote:

> Are there any good PostgreSQL courses offered in the US Westcoast area?
> Would be great if there is one in California. Company's budget is tight.
> However, if the course is really great (need recommendations from the
> community), travel any where in the US is OK too.  I need to submit the
> request to my management ASAP.

Mary,

   It might help you to get relevant answers if you explain what sort of
training you want or need. Are you a database administrator who needs to
install and maintain postgres with multiple appliations and users? Are you
an application developer who needs to learn SQL? Are you a technical person
who supports postgres users?

Rich