Re: Major performance problem after upgrade from 8.3 to 8.4

От Gerhard Wiesinger
Тема Re: Major performance problem after upgrade from 8.3 to 8.4
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
On Thu, 2 Sep 2010, Tom Lane wrote:

> Gerhard Wiesinger <lists@wiesinger.com> writes:
>> Problem is that PostgreSQL doesn't listen and take much CPU and also disk
>> I/O. 8.3 was shut down cleanly.
>
> Hm, you sure about that?  What's in the postmaster log?

That's the strange thing: I don't have anything in stdout/stderr log and
in pg_log directory and even in syslog.

Thnx.

Ciao,
Gerhard

--
http://www.wiesinger.com/

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Major performance problem after upgrade from 8.3 to 8.4
Сообщение: Re: Major performance problem after upgrade from 8.3 to 8.4