Re: pgbench logging broken by time logic changes

От Fabien COELHO
Тема Re: pgbench logging broken by time logic changes
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Bonjour Michaël,

>> If this were core server code threatening data integrity I would be
>> inclined to be more strict, but after all pg_bench is a utility program,
>> and I think we can allow a little more latitude.
>
> +1.  Let's be flexible here.  It looks better to not rush a fix, and
> we still have some time ahead.

Attached an updated v8 patch which adds (reinstate) an improved TAP test
which would have caught the various regressions on logs.

Given that such tests were removed once before, I'm unsure whether they
will be acceptable, despite that their usefulness has been clearly
demonstrated. At least it is for the record. Sigh:-(

--
Fabien.
Вложения

Сообщение: Re: subscription/t/010_truncate.pl failure on desmoxytes in REL_13_STABLE
Сообщение: Re: subscription/t/010_truncate.pl failure on desmoxytes in REL_13_STABLE