Re: pgbench logging broken by time logic changes

От Fabien COELHO
Тема Re: pgbench logging broken by time logic changes
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello Thomas,

> I prepared a draft revert patch for discussion, just in case it comes
> in handy.  This reverts "pgbench: Improve time logic.", but "pgbench:
> Synchronize client threads." remains (slightly rearranged).

I had a quick look.

I had forgotten that this patch also fixed the long-running brain-damaged
tps computation that has been bothering me for years, so that one sane
performance figure is now reported instead of two not-clear-to-interpret
take-your-pick figures.

It would be a real loss if this user-facing fix is removed in the
process:-(

--
Fabien.

Сообщение: Re: Centralizing protective copying of utility statements
Сообщение: Re: Centralizing protective copying of utility statements