Re: seawasp failing, maybe in glibc allocator

От Fabien COELHO
Тема Re: seawasp failing, maybe in glibc allocator
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello Andres,p

>>> Unless perhaps the hard rlimit for -C is set? ulimit -c -H should show
>>> that.
>>
>> Possibly I have just added "ulimit -c unlimited" in the script, we should
>> see the effect on next round.
>
> If it's the hard limit that won't help, because the hard limit can only
> be increased by a privileged process.

It seems to be the soft one, so ISTM that it may work.

Before:

   sh> ulimit -c -S
   0
   sh> ulimit -c -H
   unlimited

Then after:

   sh> ulimit -c unlimited

I have:

   sh> ulimit -c -S
   unlimited
   sh> ulimit -c -H
   unlimited

--
Fabien.

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: PG 14 release notes, first draft
От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: PG 14 release notes, first draft