Re: psql - add SHOW_ALL_RESULTS option

От Fabien COELHO
Тема Re: psql - add SHOW_ALL_RESULTS option
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello Tom,

>> That's a lot IMO, so my vote would be to discard this feature for now
>> and revisit it properly in the 15 dev cycle, so as resources are
>> redirected into more urgent issues (13 open items as of the moment of
>> writing this email).
>
> I don't wish to tell people which open issues they ought to work on
> ... but this patch seems like it could be quite a large can of worms,
> and I'm not detecting very much urgency about getting it fixed.
> If it's not to be reverted then some significant effort needs to be
> put into it soon.

My overly naive trust in non regression test to catch any issues has been
largely proven wrong. Three key features do not have a single tests. Sigh.

I'll have some time to look at it over next week-end, but not before.

--
Fabien.

Сообщение: Re: Remove redundant variable from transformCreateStmt
Сообщение: Re: Remove redundant variable from transformCreateStmt