Re: pgbench - refactor init functions with buffers

От Fabien COELHO
Тема Re: pgbench - refactor init functions with buffers
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello Jeevan,

> +static void
> +executeStatementExpect(PGconn *con, const char *sql, const ExecStatusType
> expected, bool errorOK)
> +{
>
> I think some instances like this need 80 column alignment?

Yep. Applying the pgindent is kind-of a pain, so I tend to do a reasonable
job by hand and rely on the next global pgindent to fix such things. I
shorten the line anyway.

> + resetPQExpBuffer(&query);
> + appendPQExpBufferStr(&query, DDLINDEXes[i]);
>
> I think you can simply use printfPQExpBuffer() for the first append,
> similar to what you have used in createPartitions(), which is a
> combination of both reset and append.

It could, but it would mean switching to using a format which is not very
useful here as it uses the simpler append*Str variant.

While looking at it, I noticed the repeated tablespace addition just
afterwards, so I factored it out as well in a function.

Attached v3 shorten some lines and adds "append_tablespace".

--
Fabien.
Вложения