Re: pgbench - allow to create partitioned tables

От Fabien COELHO
Тема Re: pgbench - allow to create partitioned tables
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello Amit,

> +                    fprintf(stderr, "invalid partition type,
> expecting \"range\" or \"hash\","
>
> How about "partitioning method" instead of "partition type"?

Indeed, this is a left over from a previous version.

> +            fprintf(stderr, "--partition-method requires actual
> partitioning with --partitions\n");
>
> [...] "--partition-method requires --partitions to be greater than zero"

I think the first suggestion is clear enough. I've put a shorter variant
in the same spirit:

   "--partitions-method requires greater than zero --partitions"

Attached v10 fixes both messages.

--
Fabien.
Вложения