Re: BUG #15977: Inconsistent behavior in chained transactions

От Fabien COELHO
Тема Re: BUG #15977: Inconsistent behavior in chained transactions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
>> Now, I'd prefer error in all cases, no doubt about that, which might be
>> considered a regression. A way around that could be to have a GUC decide
>> between a strict behavior (error) and the old behavior (warning).
>
> I think it's more better to have a GUC to disable implicit transaction
> 'block' feature, because that's probably the root of all issues.

Hmmm… I'm not sure that erroring out on "SELECT 1" because there is no
explicit "BEGIN" is sellable, even under some GUC.

--
Fabien.

Сообщение: Re: BUG #15977: Inconsistent behavior in chained transactions
Сообщение: Re: BUG #15977: Inconsistent behavior in chained transactions